Thank you for your interest in working for Colorado SIPA.
View job postings below.
Marketing & Communications Assistant or Specialist
SIPA is seeking a creative, detail oriented, and proactive Marketing and Communications Assistant or Specialist with a focus on external and internal marketing and communications to inform and engage Colorado governments. The position reports to the Sales and Marketing Director and supports SIPA’s marketing and communication strategic plan and initiatives that benefit SIPA and its stakeholders. We are willing to train the right person to become outstanding in this role. This is a great position for an ambitious individual who enjoys a small-company-feel.
All Candidates and Current Employees Exemplify the SIPA Culture:
- Internalize the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of the organization.
- Understand the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Be respectful of all SIPA staff, Board members, customers, colleagues, and strategic partners.
- Maintain working hours consistent with normal business hours Monday through Friday.
- Maintain working relationships with everyone necessary to advance SIPA’s mission and objective.
- Demonstrate a high level of ethical standards at all times.
Expected Hours of Work / Travel Requirements
Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 p.m. Additionally, some positions may at times require hours beyond the operational hours stated above. Positions are based in Denver, CO. Some positions may require travel throughout Colorado, primarily throughout the Denver metropolitan region. Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License and maintain a good driving record.