Thank you for your interest in working with Colorado SIPA.
Invitation for Proposal for Executive Search Firm
SIPA, the Statewide Internet Portal Authority, was created by Colorado Statute in 2004, to develop the officially-recognized statewide internet portal (Colorado.gov) to connect citizens with state and local government in Colorado. SIPA provides governments with the efficient technology solutions they need to enable their citizens to obtain information and conduct business electronically. SIPA is governed by a Board of Directors that appoints the Executive Director to oversee daily operations, and to ensure the goals and objectives of the Authority are met.
Due to the recent retirement announcement of the current Executive Director, the SIPA Board of Directors is seeking a search firm to quickly drive an expedited process to hire the next Executive Director.
Instructions for Submission of Responses
Submissions due Friday, May 1, 2020
All submissions must be submitted electronically in .pdf format to: Mr. Jack Arrowsmith, current SIPA Executive Director, email@example.com
- Statement of Qualifications: Describe experience of the respondent firm and staff. The response should specifically indicate the firm’s current and historical expertise in providing Executive Search Services.
- Approach or process: Include a plan for performing the services which articulates what specific services will be offered, method and frequency of communications, proposed timeline, expectations of Board of Directors and others. This should also include a list of each person that may perform services related to this contract.
- Billing Rate & Structure: Respondent shall provide a cost proposal for full scope of Executive Search Services.
- References: All responses should include references from clients who have utilized the firm on matters related to Executive Search Services.
Evaluation Process and Timeline
- The SIPA Board of Directors has a Personnel Committee that will review each response and make a recommendation to the full Board of Directors at their May meeting.
- The SIPA Board of Directors intends to select a respondent for the Executive Search by Thursday, May 7, 2020.
Questions regarding this Invitation for Proposal may be submitted to Board member, Hannah Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Candidates and Current Employees Exemplify the SIPA Culture:
- Internalize the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of the organization.
- Understand the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Be respectful of all SIPA staff, Board members, customers, colleagues, and strategic partners.
- Maintain working hours consistent with normal business hours Monday through Friday.
- Maintain working relationships with everyone necessary to advance SIPA’s mission and objective.
- Demonstrate a high level of ethical standards at all times.