Congratulations to all those who are receiving a SIPA Micro-Grant!
Thank you to all who applied.
SIPA and its Board of Directors have reviewed the 95 micro-grant applications received and are excited to announce the 35 projects that will receive a grant.
Of the 35 recipient projects, there are 32 total entities receiving grants. We are excited to see how each project impacts its Colorado community by putting more information and services online.
New to SIPA
- Steamboat Springs School District
- Powhatan Park Metro District Nos. 1-7
- City Center West Metro District Nos. 1 & 2
New Service Launches
February 17 - SIPA Office closed in observance of President's Day
March 3 - CTA Tech Day at the Capitol
March 5 - SIPA Board Meeting
- The colorado.gov website host, Acquia, is a leader in digital experience platforms. Read more here.
- Did you know... that SIPA has a selection of Webinars covering our various services and tips and tricks? You can find it all here: https://bit.ly/2YDES6E
- New to Drupal 8 (or curious) and trying to figure out who else is on the new platform and what trainings/guides to use? Check out SiteBuilder.colorado.gov for all of that and more!
There are 46 days until Census Day. As we continue to work hard in communities across the state, there is a clearly defined need to make sure that we are reaching Colorado's recruitment rates for Census 2020, so we have provided a map that shows the percentage of peak operations recruiting goal by community: https://public.tableau.com/profile/us.census.bureau#!/vizhome/RecruitingGoalsCensus2020/PercentofPeakOpsRecruitingGoal
Please continue to push jobs in your communities as people will start to receive their Census documents in early March 2020.
Also, check out the newly updated tools for communities link on our website to see how you can continue to be involved in Census 2020 in Colorado, where everyone counts.
Each month, new information and content regarding Census 2020 is provided by DOLA Deputy Executive Director, Natriece Bryant.